Tags: CA Final, Corporate & Economic Laws, New Syllabus, Video Lecture + Study Material, CA Abhishek Bansal, May 2020, Nov. 2020,

CA Final Corporate & Economic Laws New Syllabus Pre Book : Video Lecture + Study Material by CA Abhishek Bansal (For May 2020 & Nov. 2020)

Rs. 7,499
  • Ex Tax: Rs. 7,499
  • Product Code: REG-AB-NS-FINAL-CORP-ECO
  • Availability: In Stock

CA Final Course by CA Abhishek Bansal for May 2020 attempt of CA Final New Syllabus. The course is available in video format which you either use via ..

Available Options

Free Shipping

Delivery Within 6-7 Days

No Returns

Policy

Lowest Price

Guarantee

CA Final Course by CA Abhishek Bansal for May 2020 attempt of CA Final New Syllabus. The course is available in video format which you either use via Pen Drive or Google Drive. For May 2020 Course of CA abhishek bansal is available for 6 months from the date of subscription and it comes with coverage of Important Topics and questions including previous year Questions.


PRE BOOK FOR MAY & NOV. 2020 EXAM


Detailed Course Specification :

FACULTY NAME CA ABHISHEK BANSAL
COURSE CA FINAL
COURSE NAME CORPORATE & ECONOMIC LAW
SYLLABUS NEW
NO. OF LECTURES 47 (APPROX)
NO. OF HOURS 85 HOURS (APPROX)
VIDEO LANGUAGE ENGLISH & HINDI
VIEW DEMO

CLICK HERE FOR DEMO

ATTEMPT MAY 2020 & NOV. 2020
MODE GOOGLE DRIVE ONLY
STUDY MATERIAL 04 PRINTED BOOK
- 02 Main Book 
- 01 Question Bank
- 01 MCQ Book
STUDY MATERIAL LANGUAGE ENGLISH
NO. OF VIEWS 03 VIEWS
VALIDITY 06 MONTHS
FAST FORWARD YES
CLASSES RUN LAPTOP & COMPUTER
SYSTEM REQUIREMENT Windows 7 (Ultimate, Home Premium, Professional, and Enterprise) 32-bit/64-bit, to include Windows versions 8, 8.1, and Win 10.
How the Doubt clearing session will be available? E-mail/mobile apps/phone
HOW TO AMENDMENT WILL BE Amendment Notes through mail and lectures through google
DISPATCHING START FROM FIRST 40% ON 15TH NOV. 2019 AND Remaining 60% on 5th of Dec. 2019

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad           Good
WhatsApp