The Syllabus for RAS Combined Competitive Exam is set by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
The RAS Exam is conducted in three stages
- Stage 1: RAS Pre – One Paper – Objective Type – 200 Marks
- Stage 2: RAS Mains – 4 Papers – Theory/Descriptive – 800 Marks Total
- Stage 3: RAS Interview/Personality Test/Viva-voce – 100 Marks
The RPSC Syllabus for RAS exam can be divided into two parts:
- RAS Pre Syllabus
- RAS Syllabus – Mains
RPSC RAS Pre Syllabus
The RAS Pre Exam is a screening test and marks are not counted for the final merit list.
RAS Pre Syllabus and Pattern is as follows:
- One Paper
- Subject Name – General Knowledge and General Science
- Max Marks – 200
- Duration – 3 Hrs
- Negative Marking – Yes (1/3rd of the marks allocated for the question)
- Number of Question – 150
- RAS Pre Exam 2020 Date – (tentative) June 2020
- RAS Pre Exam 2019 Date – (tentative) September 2019
- Syllabus – The syllabus can be subdivided into topics/section focusing on Rajasthan and general topics
|RAS Syllabus – Prelims (Simplified)|
|Rajasthan Specific Parts||General Topics|
RPSC Syllabus for RAS Mains
The RAS Syllabus for Mains comprises 4 theory papers of 200 marks each. The papers consist of short, medium and long answer questions.
There are no optional papers in the syllabus for RAS Mains, Marks in the RAS Mains along with the Interview marks are counted for the final merit list.
RPSC Syllabus – RAS Mains
|Paper I||General Studies I|
|Paper II||General Studies II|
|Paper III||General Studies III|
|Paper IV||General Hindi and General English|
Please select option to continue.